5 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Road, Old Town
A well presented 5 bedroom family home combining a modern contemporary interior with period charm within walking distance of Gildredge Park.
The property affords well proportioned and flexible accommodation over 3 levels. The main focal point of this delightful home is the extended light and spacious 32' kitchen/breakfast room with bifold doors which open on to an attractive walled garden. Only a viewing will convey the true merit of this substantial Edwardian style property.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith quarry tiled floor and door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and mixer tap with cupboards below, low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 4.83m x 3.90m (15'10" x 12'10")into the bay, period style fireplace with decorative tile inset and quarry tiled hearth, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.50m x 3.20m (14'9" x 10'6")with fireplace with decorative surround and tiled hearth, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 9.98m x 3.05m (32'9" x 10'0")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below, double inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 5 ring Bosch gas hob with filter hood over, Bosch electric oven, Bosch microwave, Bosch dishwasher, Baumatic washing machine, tumble dryer, radiator, bifold doors to rear garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 5.13m x 4.90m (16'10" x 16'1")into bay with, fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.28m x 3.28m (17'4" x 10'9")with fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.73m x 3.25m (12'3" x 10'8")with fireplace, radiator, built in cupboard.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, separate large shower unit, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.The staircase rises to the Second Floor Landing with built in cupboards, access to loft space, under eaves storage housing Gloworm gas boiler.
- Bedroom 4: 4.57m x 4.42m (15' x 14'6")maximum with downland and sea views, radiator, large built in cupboard, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large double shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 5: 3.40m x 3.40m (11'2" x 11'2")maximum with fireplace with attractive tiled inset, radiator.
- OutsideTo the rear there is an attractive and well maintained walled garden measuring approximately 50 in depth' which extends around the side of the property. The delightful garden includes a large garden shed, an outside tap and gated access to the rear twitten.