3 Bedroom, House | Chaffinch Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and beautifully presented 3 bedroom family home with garage in this sought after residential area of Eastbourne.
The generously proportioned accommodation affords a 18' x 14' sitting room which communicates on the open plan with the dining room. The property also benefits from a 30' level rear garden which affords a high degree of privacy. An early appointment to view this lovely home is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobby
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin, window, radiator.Inner door to
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.5m x 4.4m (18'1" x 14'6")and affording a pleasant aspect over the front garden, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.2m x 3.0m (10'5" x 9'8")with a lovely aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.4m (10'6" x 8'0")with garden aspect and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric oven and grill, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, further space for low level refrigerator and freezer, tiled floor, casement door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the sitting room to the well lit First Floor Landing with access to loft space, storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.1m (13'7" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.3m x 3.0m (10'8" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the door recess and affording an aspect over the garden to the downs beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.0m x 2.4m (9'8" x 7'11")including the depth of the built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with suite comprising corner bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, extractor, radiator.
- OutsideA particularly nice feature of this property is the rear garden which measures approximately 30' in depth and secures a westerly aspect. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and secures a high degree of privacy. There is a wide paved patio flanking the rear elevation which provides an ample seating/entertaining space which again secures a high degree of privacy and available sunshine. The front garden is laid to lawn.
- Garage: 5.1m x 2.4m (16'9" x 8'0")with up and over door and personal rear door to the garden, wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler. The private driveway affords additional off road parking space.