3 Bedroom, House | Cornford Crescent, Berwick
A spacious and luxuriously appointed detached house commanding delightful views over scenic farmland toward the downs.
Forming part of a small exclusive development by Fairfax Homes, the accommodation shows a high level of attention to quality detail and is beautifully presented by the present owners. The unusually spacious first floor accommodation provides potential for the creation of a fourth bedroom if required by the simple division of bedroom 2 which measures 19' 8" in length. Only an internal inspection will convey the enormous appeal of this outstanding home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance PorchFront door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator. Door to the large integral garage.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, window and extractor fan.
- Sitting Room: 4.8m x 4.5m (15'8" x 14'8")featuring an open fireplace with stone hearth and oak over mantel, plantation style window shutters, radiator.
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.7m x 4.5m (15'3" x 14'8")luxuriously equipped and commanding fine westerly views, extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch oven, grill and Bosch microwave oven, matching Ceran hob with brushed steel finished extractor hood over, dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator and freezer unit below, matching island unit, radiator, inset ceiling lighting, tiled floor and double glazed folding doors to the terrace and garden.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the
- Large First Floor Landingwith large walk in linen storage cupboard with pressurised Joule hot water cylinder, deep under eaves storage cupboard, radiator, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.5m x 4.1m (14'8" x 13'5")with range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, plantation style window shutters, radiator and door to
- Spacious en suite Shower Roomwith large shower multi jet shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 6.0m x 3.1m (19'8" x 10'0")with fine double aspect including views over the adjacent countryside toward downs, plantation style window shutters, radiator. (This large room could be easily divided to provide a fourth bedroom if required).
- Bedroom 3: 4.5m x 3.2m (14'8" x 10'5")with floor to ceiling range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, plantation style window shutters and views over the adjacent countryside toward the downs.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower screen and multi jet shower fitting, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window and extractor fan.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its very attractive garden setting and the westerly views from the rear garden over immediately adjacent scenic farmland toward the downs. The rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 50' continuing around the sides of the house where there is a courtyard style garden and large garden shed. The Samsung air source heat pump heating system is concealed on the other side of the house.
- Integral Garage: 6.3m x 3.0m (20'6" x 9'9")with automatic up and over door, range of matching kitchen cabinets and worktop with plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer below, double glazed door to garden and door from reception hall.The wide entrance drive and forecourt provide generous car parking space.