3 Bedroom, House | Upwick Road, Old Town
A substantially improved semi detached 3 bedroom house situated within the popular Old Town area with off road parking and downland views.
The property offers spacious accommodation and benefits from having 2 reception rooms and a large 18' conservatory which opens on to a 64' southerly rear garden. Other benefits include a refitted kitchen/breakfast room and 3 double bedrooms. An early inspection is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyand front door to
- Hallwith built in understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and cupboard below, high level wc, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.7m x 3.4m (15'6" x 11'2")with wood burning stove, radiator, door to
- Spacious Conservatory: 5.5m x 3.7m (18'1" x 12'0")with built in working surface with plumbing for washing machine and vented for separate dryer, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to the southerly rear garden.
- Dining Room: 4.3m x 3.6m (14'0" x 11'10")into the bay with fireplace and gas coal effect fire, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.0m x 2.5m (13' x 8'2")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below with cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer taps, built in Zanussi 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, built in Zanussi double electric fan assisted oven, dishwasher, fitted fridge and freezer, further built in cupboards, breakfast bar, radiator, door to Conservatory.Staircase rising to the
- First Floor Landingwith access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.7m (12'0" x 12'0")with views to the South Downs, radiator, door to
- Dressing Room: 2.2m x 2.0m (7'1" x 6'6")
- Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 3.4m (13' x 11'1")built in shelving with cupboard under and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.0m x 2.8m (13' x 9'3")radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and Mira electric shower over, wash basin inset into vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe front garden area is mainly paved with shrub borders. To the rear of the property there is a delightful garden which is approximately 64' in length and affords a southerly aspect. There is access to the rear garden is from St Leonards Road with double gates which open on to a substantial area of off street parking. There is also a gated side entrance.