3 Bedroom, House | Filching Road, Old Town
A tastefully presented modern detached family home situated within the popular Old Town occupying a corner plot with downland views.
The property benefits from a delightful open plan dual aspect sitting/dining room which affords direct access on to the rear garden. In addition to a garage there is a large driveway providing further off street parking. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallradiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard under, low level wc, radiator.
- Open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 6.9m x 4.6m (22'8" x 15')with dual aspect, 2 radiators, patio doors openng onto raised terrace.
- Kitchen: 3.4m x 2.3m (11'2" x 7'8")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, Logik 4 ring gas hob with filterhood over and electric oven under, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler, radiator, door opening on to rear terrace.Staircase leading to
- First Floor Landingwith access to loft space, built in cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and shelving.
- Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.4m (12'7" x 11')with downland views, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 2.6m (11' x 8'6")with views towards seafront, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.6m x 2.4m (8'5" x 8'0")with dual aspect and downland views, radiator.
- OutsideThe property affords a corner plot which is mainly laid to lawn to both the front and side whilst the rear garden has gated access and includes a raised terrace adjoined by a patio. Outside tap.
- Garage: 5.7m x 2.8m (18'8" x 9'2")with power and light. Vented for tumble dryer. Open and over door.