3 Bedroom, House | Filching Road, Old Town
A tastefully presented modern detached family home situated within the popular Old Town occupying a corner plot with downland views.
The property benefits from a delightful open plan dual aspect sitting/dining room which affords direct access on to the rear garden. In addition there is a newly fitted contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and a newly installed Vaillant gas fired boiler. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallradiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard under, low level wc, radiator.
- Open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 6.90m x 4.57m (22'8" x 15')with dual aspect, 2 radiators, patio doors openng onto raised terrace.
- Kitchen: 3.40m x 2.34m (11'2" x 7'8")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Zanussi appliances include dishwasher, electric oven, induction hob and fridge/freezer, radiator, door opening on to rear terrace.Staircase leading to
- First Floor Landingwith access to loft space, built in storage cupboard with hanging rail.
- Bedroom 1: 3.84m x 3.35m (12'7" x 11')with downland views, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.60m (11' x 8'6")with views towards seafront, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.57m x 2.44m (8'5" x 8'0")with dual aspect and downland views, radiator.
- OutsideThe property affords a corner plot which is mainly laid to lawn to both the front and side whilst the rear garden has gated access and includes a raised terrace adjoined by a patio. Outside tap.
- Garage: 5.70m x 2.80m (18'8" x 9'2")with power and light. Vented for tumble dryer. Open and over door. Further door provides access from the garden.