4 Bedroom, House | Meads Brow, Meads
Commanding breathtaking views to the English Channel and to the downs - a spaciously proportioned and luxuriously refurbished detached house in one of Eastbourne's most sought after locations.
Enviably located within this exclusive area the property offers spacious accommodation of contemporary styling originally designed to exploit the best of the outstanding views from this much sought after setting. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and the appeal presented by this very special property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.5m x 3.8m (14'10" x 12'6")to include the depth of the stairwell, radiator, door to double garage.
- Large Cloakroomwith door to
- Separate wcwith wash basin and low level wc, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 7.5m x 5.1m (24'7" x 16'8")commanding glorious views toward the downs and English Channel and featuring handsome stone fire surround and with wide hearth and fitted log effect gas fire, 2 radiators and sliding double glazed doors give access to
- Large Terrace: 6.7m x 2.7m (22' x 8'9")commanding breathtaking southerly views toward the English Channel and downs and with access from
- Sun Lounge: 3.6m x 2.8m (11'8" x 9'4")with a fine double aspect affording breathtaking views to the sea and to the downs, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.9m x 3.6m (16'2" x 11'8")with views to the English Channel and along the coastline, radiator and communicating on the open plan with the sun lounge.
- Spacious Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.0m x 3.5m (16'6" x 11'7")securing a fine double aspect including glorious views to the English Channel and refurbished with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the AEG brushed steel finished electric fan assisted oven with matching microwave oven over, induction hob with large extractor hood over, low level refrigerator, John Lewis dishwashing machine, large breakfast bar with solid wood top, radiator.The handsome open staircase descends to the
- Spacious Lower Halldeep shelved linen cupboard housing a lagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.8m x 3.6m (15'9" x 11'8")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, fine views toward the sea and door to
- Spacious Bathroom 1refitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wall mounted wash basin with cupboard storage below, low level wc, bidet, radiator/towel rail, views to the sea.
- Guest Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 3.7m (13'8" x 12'0")excluding the depth of the range of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, garden aspect and door to
- En suite Bathroom 2refitted with a white suite comprising shower unit with glass door, wall mounted wash basin with cupboard storage below, low level wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled, window.
- Bedroom 3: 3.7m x 2.4m (12'0" x 8'0")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, garden aspect.
- Bedroom 4: 3.8m x 2.4m (12'7" x 7'9")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with glass door, wall mounted wash basin with cupboard storage below, low level wc, radiator, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor.
- Inner Hallwith cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, double glazed door to the garden.
- Spacious Utility/Laundry Room: 4.9m x 3.6m (16'0" x 11'9")radiator, views toward the sea.
- OutsideThe extensively lawned gardens have been attractively arranged for ease of maintenance and are arranged to the front, side and rear. The rear garden is mainly lawned with borders containing a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs and there are far reaching views from the terrace and lawn towards the sea and downs. There is gated side access to the front garden.
- Integral Double Garage: 6.3m x 5.1m (20'6" x 16'9")with automatic up and over door, power and light points.
- The entrance drive and wide forecourt offers generous off road car parking space.