4 Bedroom, House | Mountney Road, Eastbourne
One of Old Town's finest family houses with a wealth of period character and charm - A four bedroom family house with 110' walled garden.
The immaculately presented accommodation has been extensively improved over the years and now includes a 21' magnificent kitchen/dining/family room with access to the garden. Properties within this road are extremely sought after and an early inspection to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the quality of this outstanding home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith timber flooring. Handsome period style staircase, understairs storage cupboard, stained glass oriel window.
- Sitting Room: 4.72m x 4.47m (15'6" x 14'8")into the bay window and with handsome period style fireplace with wood burner, radiator, double glazed sash windows.
- Study: 3.43m x 2.24m (11'3" x 7'4")with timber floor, range of shelving including wine rack, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 6.58m x 5.18m (21'7" x 17')securing a delightful garden aspect with double glazed casement doors giving access to the garden. The kitchen area is well equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the two Neff ovens with induction hob and filter hood over, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, two radiators and door to side access.
- Utility/Shower Room/wcfitted with solid wood working surface with inset Belfast style sink unit and mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, low level wc, shower unit with electric Mira shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with access to the loft space, radiator, store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 5.30m x 3.35m (17'5" x 11')affording a garden aspect and views toward the downs, period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboards, retractable ladder access to part boarded loft with Velux window, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.72m x 4.47m (15'6" x 14'8")with period style fireplace, bay window, views toward the downs, double glazed sash windows and two radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 2.87m (14'0" x 9'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.27m x 2.67m (14'0" x 8'9")affording a garden aspect, fitted cupboards and radiator.
- Family Bathroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor.
- OutsideA particularly important feature of this property is the large walled rear garden principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. The garden measures approximately 110' in depth and secures a good degree of privacy. There is a wide paved patio flanking the rear elevation accessible from the kitchen/family dining room, gated side access, timber shed, raised vegetable patches. The front garden is laid to shingle with a range of ornamental plants and shrubs.