2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Ridge, Bolsover Road
Situated just yards from Meads' seafront - an elegantly refurbished and spaciously proportioned apartment with garage.
The beautifully presented accommodation has the benefit of an extremely spacious sitting/dining room as well as an 18' x 16' main bedroom. Only an intermal inspection will convey the enormous appeal of this elegant apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith large shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 7.2m x 4.3m (23'9" x 14'0")into the bay window and affording a westerly aspect toward the downs, marble period style fireplace, radiator.
- Luxuriously fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.1m x 3.2m (13'7" x 10'5")and equipped with range of marble working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below, inset Belfast style sink unit with Belfast mixer tap, space for cooker and further space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor, personal door to external staircase leading to the garden.
- Bedroom 1: 5.7m x 4.9m (18'7" x 16'2")into the bay window and affording a westerly aspect toward the downs, stone period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 3.4m (13'1" x 11'2")affording a double aspect with views over the communal gardens, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroomrefitted with high quality white suite comprising claw foot bath, imperial wash basin and low level wc, fired earth marble tiled floor and walls, inset floor lighting, curved glass brick wall, barrel vaulted ceiling with concealed lighting, heated chrome towel rail, under floor heating.
- Separate wcrefitted with white suite comprising wc, wash basin, marble tiles, window.
- OutsideThe delightfully maintained communal gardens and grounds afford a charming setting. The principal area of communal gardens is situated to the rear and is a fine feature being extensively lawned with a range of flower beds and borders.
- Garagesituated within the grounds with lightpoint and recently reroofed. Second garage in from the left.
- MaintenanceAppriximately £750 per quarter to include communal heating and hot water. (to be confirmed)