2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Pococks Road, Eastbourne
A semi detached bungalow situated within the popular Rodmill area of Eastbourne commanding far reaching views and with no onward chain.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout and has far reaching views towards Hastings. A new gas boiler was installed in 2018. Outside there is ample off road parking with a long driveway. An early inspection is strongly advised.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith door to
- Entrance Hallwith access to loft space, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving, built in cupboard, radiator.
- L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.5m x 6.1m (21'5" x 19'10")with dual aspect, fireplace, two radiators, double glazed doors opening on to west facing patio.
- Kitchen: 3.1m x 2.6m (10'0" x 8'6")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and cabinets above, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, gas and electric cooker points.
- Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 3.4m (14'6" x 11')with range of built in wardrobes, radiator, far reaching views.
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 2.7m (10'0" x 8'9")radiator, window with a far reaching easterly aspect.
- Bathroomwith a walk in bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideTo the front of the property there is a delightful garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a westerly facing patio. To the rear there is a well maintained garden which offers far reaching views across Eastbourne and towards Hastings. Measuring approximately 36' in depth the garden has an upper and lower section of lawn which is divided by a shrub border and is accessed by a terrace with a summer house.
- Garage: 5.3m x 2.5m (17'5" x 8'4")is approached via a driveway which affords parking for approximately up to three vehicles. Power and light points.