4 Bedroom, House | Arundel Road, Eastbourne
A spacious detached family house of delightful character set within beautifully landscaped walled gardens.
The property has been substantially improved by the present owners in recent years with a tasteful retention of the original period character. Fine features include the introduction of a large refitted kitchen/family dining room in addition to two large reception rooms and a utility room on the grounds floor. Double glazed windows have been installed in keeping with the original period style. There is a double length garage and a large entrance drive affording good off road car parking space. Only an inspection will convey the outstanding appeal of this spaciously proportioned home. There is no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith fine period style tiled floor and front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 5.5m x 2.3m (18'0" x 7'5")to include the handsome staircase with period style tiled floor with radiator, cloaks recess and cupboard below the stairs.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.5m x 4.8m (21'3" x 15'10")into the wide window bay which commands a fine garden aspect and featuring an attractive period style fire surround with open hearth, 2 radiators.
- Large Dining Room/2nd Reception Room: 4.3m x 3.9m (14'0" x 12'10")excluding the depth of the large and attractive corner window bay which secures the front garden aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 5.0m x 3.9m (16'6" x 12'10")into the wide window bay with an attractive garden aspect, range of solid beech working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below, deep china butler's sink with mixer tap, range style oven with 5 gas hobs and matching brushed steel filter hood over and 2 ovens and grill below, integrated refrigerator, large walk in larder cupboard with window, radiator and pine floor.
- Inner Hallwith tiled floor and door to
- Spacious Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, window.
- Utility Room: 3.3m x 2.7m (10'10" x 8'10")excluding the door recess and equipped with range of solid beech working surfaces with cupboards below and double bowl china sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, radiator, large floor to ceiling airing cupboard with radiator, tiled floor and door to
- Rear Lobbywith garden aspect.The handsome period style staircase rises to the Large Galleried Landing featuring a delightful stained glass window, radiator, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.8m x 3.6m (15'10" x 11'10")into the wide window bay with garden aspect, raidator and view towards the sea
- Bedroom 2: 5.0m x 3.9m (16'6" x 12'10")into the wide window bay with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.3m x 3.9m (14'0" x 12'8")excluding the depth of the wide corner window bay with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.9m x 3.0m (12'9" x 9'9")with far reaching views, built in cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted with a handsome Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap with handshower, heated towel rail, radiator, attractively panelled walls, tiled floor and view towards the sea.
- Separate wc
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and heated towel rail, attractively panelled walls, tiled floors and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden which has been attractively landscaped to the front and rear and now provides a delightful setting. The walled rear garden extends to an overall depth of about 90' with areas of formal lawn flanked by profusely stocked flower beds and borders. The rear section of this garden, also walled, is lawned with raised vegetable beds and contains a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs as well as a large timber framed Summer House and a Greenhouse. At the side of the house is a useful gardener's potting shed.
- Large Garage: 8.4m x 2.5m (27'5" x 8'3")with up and over door, work bench, door to rear garden, power and light points.The wide entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space for several cars.