2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Old Orchard Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and elegantly appointed first floor apartment within a handsome character residence just to the west of the town centre and railway station.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved over the years and now provides a delightful and spacious home. Early possession is available if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious 27' Entrance Hallwith 2 radiators, deep storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.7m x 4.4m (18'8" x 14'4")into the recesses with a wide window bay, 4 radiators.
- Luxuriously fitted Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.3m (11'6" x 7'8")with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, brushed steel finished Hotpoint oven with four ring ceran hob and filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, Karndean flooring.
- Bedroom 1: 4.8m x 4.2m (15'10" x 13'10")with attractive garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.0m x 4.0m (16'6" x 13')into the deep recess, radiator and cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler, built in shelved storage cupboard.
- Inner Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fitting and shower screen, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.