3 Bedroom, House | Haystoun Park, Off Church Street
A remarkably spacious detached house of individual character enviably located within the exclusive residential area of Church Street at Willingdon.
The property forms part of a small development of individual homes created by East Sussex Homes and has been in its present ownership since it was built. The original specification provided for 4 bedrooms but the plan was modified to provide an unusually spacious master bedroom suite which could be easily re-arranged to provide a 4th bedroom. Noteworthy features include a wealth of quality oak joinery including floors and other attractive detail. Only an inspection will convey the individual character and appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith oak panelled front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith oak flooring, radiator, deep walk in cloaks cupboard/storage space below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, oak flooring, window.
- Sitting Room: 6.5m x 3.9m (21'2" x 12'9")featuring a handsome period style fire surround with open hearth, radiator, double aspect and double glazed casement doors to garden.
- Study: 3.1m x 2.6m (10'0" x 8'5")with radiator.
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.2m x 4.0m (13'8" x 13')with oak flooring, radiator, garden aspect and door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.6m x 3.3m (11'8" x 10'8")commanding a delightful south westerly aspect and featuring a high vaulted roof, tiled floor, Dimplex radiator and sliding casement doors to the terrace and garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.0m x 3.2m (16'6" x 10'5")with garden aspect and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over. Double bowl stainless steel sink unit with waste disposal unit and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include the electric 4 ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, microwave oven, Bosch dishwasher machine, wine cooling unit, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, oak flooring, door to garden.
- Utility Room: 4.5m x 2.3m (14'8" x 7'6")maximum measurements for the L shaped room with worktop with stainless steel sink and mixer tap, drawers and cupboards below, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator, tiled floor and door to double garage and to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the
- First Floor Landingwith deep shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.7m x 4.0m (21'10" x 13'3")into the recess including the floor to ceiling range of built in wardrobe cupboards and excluding the depth of the large dressing room recess and the large walk in wardrobe/storage cupboard, 2 radiators and double aspect.(Originally intended as 2 bedrooms this unusually spacious master bedroom might be divided to provide a fourth bedroom if required).
- Spacious en suite Shower Roomwith large shower with Aqualisa shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.5m (12'0" x 11'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.5m x 2.3m (8'3" x 7'8")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom 2with panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the easily maintained and extensively lawned garden which flanks the house to the east, south and west affording a good degree of sunshine through the day. The principal area of lawn extends to a maximum width of about 75' x maximum depth of about 45' extending around the side of the house where there is a terrace with access from the conservatory.Timber garden shed/workshop with power and light points, and gated side access.
- Double Garage: 5.4m x 5.2m (17'7" x 17'2")with automatic up and over door, power and light points, hose tap.The entrance drive will provide additional good off road parking space.