5 Bedroom, House | Hurst Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and extremely elegantly appointed 5 bedroom semi detached Edwardian style house of great character.
The accommodation has been substantially improved over the years whilst delightful period style features have been retained and enhanced. Only an internal inspection will convey the exceptionally high appeal of this spacious family home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Wide Entrance PorchFront door with stained glass detail to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith tiled floor, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.5m x 4.3m (14'9" x 14'3")into the recesses flanking the handsome period style fire surround, flanked by fitted cabinets, radiator and folding panelled doors give access to
- Dining Room: 4.4m x 3.2m (14'5" x 10'5")excluding the depth of the range of shelving and cabinets flanking the fine period fire surround with open hearth, radiator and double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Magnificent open plan Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 7.6m x 3.1m (25'0" x 10'2")with westerly garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of solid beech working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset china double sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the brushed steel finish AEG double oven with 4 ring gas hob and filter hood over, 2 refrigerators and dishwashing machine, concealed wall mounted glow worm gas fired boiler, 2 radiators, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting double glazed door to garden and door with staircase descending to the
- Cellar space belowwhich has been arranged to provide good utility space with a laundry facility, plumbing for washing machine, worktop and cupboard, tiled floor and radiator, and door to
- Workshop/Storage Areawith power and light point.The handsome period staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the large
- First Floor Landingwith radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.1m x 4.7m (16'9" x 15'4")including the depth of the wall to wall range of fitted mirror fronted wardrobes and storage cupboards with inset dressing table unit, handsome period style fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.4m x 3.6m (14'5" x 11'8")with linen storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and double glazed casement doors with Juliette style balcony.
- Bedroom 3: 3.3m x 3.1m (10'8" x 10'3")with period style fire surround, radiator, double glazed casement doors with Juliette style balcony and garden aspect.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiatork heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan, window.The handsome staircase continues to the
- Second Floor Landingwith loft access.
- Bedroom 4: 5.1m x 3.7m (16'9" x 12'3")into the wide window bay with dimensions reducing due to the sloping ceilings, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.2m x 3.2m (10'6" x 10'5")reducing partly due to sloping ceiling, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Large Shower Roomwith shower unit, wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator and heated towel rail.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is its westerly rear garden which is delightfully landscaped with paved terracing flanking the side and rear elevation and extending to an overall depth of about 35' with an area of lawn to the rear flanked by borders. There is gated side and rear access. Outside tap.