4 Bedroom, House | Meads Road, Eastbourne
Comprising the larger part of this important period property in Lower Meads - a delightfully refurbished 4 bedroom house with a magnificent 25' kitchen/dining room.
The generously proportioned accommodation of this Grade II listed house has been attractively and substantially improved and this property also features a flint walled courtyard leading to a private partly walled rear garden which secures a high degree of privacy. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended as properties of this type are rarely available in this sought after location.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith 2 radiators, door to driveway, rear door to rear courtyard.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Sitting Room: 3.7m x 3.7m (12'3" x 12'0")with period style fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Second Reception Room: 3.4m x 3.3m (11'1" x 10'8")excluding the recesses, radiator. Door to Cellar and to
- Utility Room: 3.6m x 1.9m (11'9" x 6'2")affording a garden aspect, radiator. Door to courtyard.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.8m x 5.4m (25'7" x 17'7")into the bay window affording a lovely garden aspect and luxuriously refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below as well as matching range of wall cabinets over. Large island unit, sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, 2 radiators.(Planning permission has been given to replace the bay window from the kitchen/dining room with casement doors giving access to the garden).Staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith access to the loft space, shelved storage cupboard, 2 further store cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.8m x 4.3m (15'9" x 14'2")affording a triple aspect with views over the adjacent Saffrons Cricket Ground, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.7m (12'4" x 12'0")with period style fireplace, rdiator, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.6m (12'11" x 11'10")affording a double aspect with a view over the garden toward the Saffrons Cricket Ground, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 2.8m (10'5" x 9'3")with radiator.
- Family Bathroomluxuriously fitted with roll top bath with claw foot with shower over, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, wc, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe level garden is an important feature of the property principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders. The rear garden is partly bordered by flint walls and secures a high degree of privacy. Pedestrian rear access.Situated to the front of the property is the private entrance drive and off road parking space, to the rear of the property are 2 further off road car parking spaces accessible via the Saffrons Sports Ground.