4 Bedroom, House | Lion Hill, Stone Cross
A well presented and extended 4 bedroom detached chalet style house which has undergone recent improvement to an attractive standard.
The property affords spacious versatile accommodation and includes a 26' open plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and double doors to a delightful conservatory which overlooks an attractive garden. On the first floor there are 3 further bedrooms and a modern contemporary bath/shower room. An early inspection comes highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchdoor to
- Entrance Hallwith oak flooring, built in under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith contemporary style wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, low level wc, shower unit with fitted Mira shower, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.0m x 3.5m (16'4" x 11'4")with double aspect, fire surround with coal effect gas fire, radiator.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 3.1m x 3.1m (10'0" x 10'0")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.1m x 3.4m (26'8" x 11')equipped with extensive working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, double bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, floor to ceiling cupboards, integrated appliances include Neff built in 4 ring gas hob, Neff oven, fridge/freezer and Indesit dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and oak flooring, door to
- Conservatory: 4.0m x 3.6m (13'1" x 11'8")with radiator, double doors to large terrace and garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with built in under eaves storage, Velux window with downland aspect.
- Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.4m (12'7" x 11'2")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 2.9m (12'9" x 9'7")with downland aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.3m x 2.3m (7'7" x 7'5")with built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit, low level wc, shower unit and shower, heated towel rail.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is an attractive landscaped garden which affords a large terrace and an area of lawn with large ornamental fish pond. The garden measures approximately 50' in depth and there is gated side access as well as further access to the garage.
- Garage: 6.1m x 2.5m (20'1" x 8'3")with up and over door, power and lighting, working surface with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold water. The large driveway affords good off road car parking space for several vehicles.