2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Kings Close, Eastbourne
A delightful attached bungalow located within a charming cul de sac conveniently located for the town centre and public transport.
Although requiring some modernisation this delightful home affords great potential and an attractive southerly rear garden. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway for ease of maintenance.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith built in cupboard and lagged hot water cylinder, further storage cupboard, storage heater, access to loft space.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 5.8m x 3.5m (19'1" x 11'4")with southerly aspect, storage heater, double doors opening to
- Conservatory: 5.9m x 2.4m (19'6" x 7'9")with storage heater, doors opening onto rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.7m x 2.4m (12'0" x 7'10")with storage heater.
- Kitchen: 2.7m x 2.0m (8'9" x 6'5")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and cabinets over, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker with Ariston filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.9m (13' x 12'9")with range of wardrobes, storage heater.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 2.9m (12'8" x 9'7")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobes.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with Mira shower, wash basin in vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail, built in cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer.
- OutsideThe property affords gardens to the front and rear with the front garden being mainly block paved for ease of maintenance and providing off road parking. The rear garden is approximately 26' x 40' in width and benefits from a southerly aspect and is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. There are two terraced areas and a garden shed with gated side access.
- Garage: 5.1m x 2.6m (16'8" x 8'6")with power and light points, up and over door and personal side door.