3 Bedroom, House | Willingdon Park Drive, Eastbourne
A detached chalet style three bedroom bungalow with a charming garden situated within the sought after residential area between Eastbourne and Willingdon.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and now offers potential for further improvement. The generous proportions of the accommodation will be noted overleaf and early vacant possession is available if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith storage cupboard below stairs and deep linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.94m x 5.84m (19'6" x 19'2")to include the large dining room recess and featuring an open fireplace, two radiators, large shelved glass fronted cupboard.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 3.48m x 2.13m (11'5" x 7')with radiator, garden aspect and sliding double glazed patio door giving access to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.30m (12'0" x 7'7")excluding the two deep door recesses, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, space for fridge/freezer, deep shelved pantry cupboard and double glazed door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.60m x 3.15m (11'10" x 10'4")with garden aspect and radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with large shelved linen storage cupboard and access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 2: 4.83m x 3.00m (15'10" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the window recess, radiator, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and access to under eaves storage space.
- OutsideThe gardens are an attractive feature of the property and are arranged to the front and rear. The front garden has been laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance with a variety of ornamental trees. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 65' and is also mainly laid to lawn. There are flower beds and borders and a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which, through summer months, will provide a good degree of privacy. There are several small garden sheds and gated side access as well as access to the garage.
- Garage: 4.98m x 2.62m (16'4" x 8'7")with electronically operated roller door and rear door to the garden, power and light points. The entrance drive affords generous additional car parking space.