4 Bedroom, House | Garnet Drive, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and tastefully presented 4 bedroom detached house set within delightfully landscaped gardens in an exclusive residential setting.
The accommodation has been most attractively maintained and substantially improved in recent years and now provides a fine opportunity as a family home or for retirement. An important particular feature of the property is the 120' landscaped rear garden which has been impressively designed by the present owners. Only an inspection will convey the exceptionally high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith glazed inner front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith oak flooring, cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator, extractor fan.
- Sitting Room: 5.38m x 4.04m (17'8" x 13'3")with period style fireplace surround, air conditioning unit, 2 radiators, communicating via a pair of glazed double doors to
- Dining Room: 4.40m x 4.06m (14'5" x 13'4")serving hatch, air conditioning unit, radiator, double glazed casement doors to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 3.20m x 3.02m (10'6" x 9'11")affording a lovely garden aspect, ceiling fan, granite tiled floor, pair of double glazed casement doors to the garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.83m x 3.66m (15'10" x 12'0")with garden aspect and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cupboards over, Carron Phoenix granite composite double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Ariston five ring gas burning hob, Stoves integrated eye level oven and grill over, Bosch dishwashing machine, low level refrigerator, tiled floor and walls, radiator and door to
- Large Utility Room: 3.43m x 2.64m (11'3" x 8'8")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for laundry appliances, space for large refrigerator/freezer unit, Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled floor and part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed casement door leading to the rear garden.The handsome staircase rises to the large First Floor Landing with shelved linen cupboard, storage cupboard, loft hatch and radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.95m x 4.06m (16'3" x 13'4")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and matching bedside units, views toward the sea, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomfitted with a large tiled shower unit, vanity unit inset with wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, radiator/towel rail, extractor fan, window.
- Bedroom 2: 5.10m x 4.10m (16'9" x 13'5")including the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, air conditioning unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.94m x 3.68m (12'11" x 12'1")including the depth of the door recess and with a double aspect including a lovely view of the rear garden, fitted wardrobes with matching bedside unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 4/Study: 3.28m x 2.67m (10'9" x 8'9")(maximum L shaped dimensions) radiator.
- Luxuriously refitted Bathroomwith a panelled jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower end with independent shower fittings and screen, vanity unit with wash basin and cupboard below, low level wc, bidet, large ladder radiator, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, windows and extractor fan.
- Shower Room/Saunafitted with an independent shower unit and timber clad Scandinavian style sauna.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 120' and being mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and interspersed with a variety of ornamental borders and terraced seating areas. Mature trees and shrubs provide a remarkably high degree of seclusion. Beyond the first section of garden lies an additional paved area with a Greenhouse, Summer House and Garden Store and gated side access. There are attractive gardens in the front of the property as well as an extensive parking area on the paved forecourt.
- Garage: 5.60m x 2.87m (18'4" x 9'5")with an electrically operated up and over door, power and light points, water softening unit, personal side door.