3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Wannock Avenue, Lower Willingdon, Eastbourne
A much improved and extended semi detached chalet style property within a charming setting affording downland views.
This delightful home has versatile and flexible accommodation and is attractively screened from the outside by a mature hedge ensuring a good degree of privacy. Only an appointment to view will reveal the individual appeal of this charming property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroomwith wc and wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 4.7m x 3.1m (15'5" x 10'0")with bay window with downland aspect, fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
- Kitchen: 3.6m x 3.4m (11'10" x 11'1")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Neff 4 ring gas hob with Neff electric oven below, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, door to garden and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.4m x 2.4m (11'3" x 8'0")with double aspect and doors to raised decking area, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 2.7m (10'5" x 9')with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 2.7m (10'0" x 9')
- Shower Roomwith built in shower cubicle with Mira shower, built in cupboard housing Worcester gas fired boiler and slatted shelving.Staircase to the First Floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.8m x 3.5m (15'10" x 11'7")with double aspect including view of downland, 2 built in under eaves storage areas, radiator.
- Bathroomwith bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, built in eaves storage area.
- OutsideThe property occupies a large corner plot with gardens which extend to the front, side and rear which are mainly laid to lawn with borders, an attractive decked terrace and a large ornate Greenhouse.
- ParkingThere is a gated area for off street parking which is accessed from Rapsons Road.