6 Bedroom, House | The Grove, Ratton
A substantially improved and extended six bedroom detached family home occupying an elevated position within the sought after Ratton estate.
This immaculately presented house affords well proportioned and versatile accommodation which benefits from numerous features including a large triple aspect sitting room with wood burning stove, spacious kitchen/breakfast room and an impressive master bedroom with adjoining balcony. Properties of this magnitude are rarely available in Ratton and a viewing is strongly recommended.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith two radiators.
- Utility/Cloakroom: 2.54m x 2.46m (8'4" x 8'1")with low level wc, inset ceramic wash basin with mixer tap, working surface with cupboards over, plumbing for washing machine, built in storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 6.76m x 5.80m (22'2" x 19'0")with triple aspect, radiator, fireplace with wood burning stove, double glazed doors opening onto large terrace.
- Dining Room: 4.88m x 3.53m (16'0" x 11'7")with dual aspect, two radiators, double doors opening onto outside terrace.
- Third Reception Room: 3.50m x 3.43m (11'6" x 11'3")with radiator, glazed doors opening onto dining room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.10m x 4.88m (20'0" x 16'0")maximum with range of granite working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and further cabinets over, inset ceramic Butler's sink with mixer tap over, Rangemaster stove with five ring gas hob and hot plate with electric double oven under with extractor hood over, built in Neff dishwasher, door opening onto garden.Staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith radiator, large walk in cupboard housing Inter Gas fired boiler and shelving, radiator, further built in cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 7.16m x 5.28m (23'6" x 17'4")with dual aspect, fitted double walk in wardrobe, radiator, double doors opening onto Balcony.
- en suite Shower Roomwith double shower cubicle, low level wc, inset wash basin with mixer tap over, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 3.68m (12'6" x 12'1")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.87m (12'0" x 9'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")with radiator and door leading to
- Separate wcwith wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, radiator, built in cupboard space.
- Family Bathroomwith panelled bath and wall mounted mixer tap with shower over, wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.Staircse continues to the second floor Landing with Velux window, built in under eaves storage space.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 5: 6.93m x 2.80m (22'9" x 9'2")with radiator, built in under eaves storage space, large walk in double wardrobe, two Velux windows, door opening to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc.
- Bedroom 6: 4.93m x 3.35m (16'2" x 11')maximum measurements with radiator, Velux window.
- OutsideTo the front of the property there is a private gated driveway with parking for several vehicles. The rear of the property affords a magnificent garden measuring approximately 100' in length. One of the main features is a substantial terraced area which runs the width of the property with gated side access. There is also a garden shed and outside tap. The garden is flanked to both the south and east by a number of mature trees.