3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road
A remarkable spacious and unusually elegantly presented purpose built 3 bedroom apartment within one of Eastbourne's most exclusive developments just to the west of the town centre close to Saffrons cricket ground.
Set within park like grounds, Saffrons Court benefits from a resident porter. The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years and fine features include the luxuriously equipped kitchen and an unusually high standard of presentation throughout. Very recent improvements include the replacement of the double glazed windows. This is an exceptionally fine home which commands a lovely south westerly aspect.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Elegant Communal Entrance Hallwith security entry/visual screen phone system and front door to
- Entrance Hallwith entry phone, radiator, built in cloaks/storage cupboards.
- Large Cloakroomwith vanity unity including wash basin with mixer tap and cupboards below, radiator, attractively panelled walls, windows.
- Spacious L Shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.9m x 4.8m (22'7" x 15'10")commanding a fine southerly aspect over the extensive lawned communal garden, 2 radiators and door to
- Sun Lounge: 3.7m x 3.2m (12'0" x 10'4")appoximate maximum measurements of the triangular shaped room which secures glorious southerly views over the park like gardens, radiator, double glazed sliding patio door to the private terrace and communal gardens beyond.
- Kitchen: 4.3m x 2.9m (14'2" x 9'6")refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the eye level AEG double oven with grill and matching 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, AEG dishwashing machine and space for fridge/freezer, concealed Vaillant gas fired boiler, inset ceiling lighting.
- Inner Hallwith large built in shelved storage cupboard and linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 4.3m x 3.1m (14'2" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.6m x 3.6m (18'5" x 11'10")with extensive range of fitted and built in floor to ceiling wardrobes and storage cupboards, radiator, double aspect including view through the sun lounge to the scenic gardens.
- Spacious Shower Roomrefitted with large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 5.1m x 3.0m (16'8" x 9'9")including the depth of the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin in vanity unit with drawer and cupboards below, heated towel rail and built in recess (formerly a shower) with plumbing for washing machine, window.
- OutsideSaffrons Court is enviably situated within glorious park like gardens and grounds over which there are fine southerly views from the apartment and direct access to from the sun lounge.
- Garage No 25is situated within the grounds and there is a visitors' car parking facility.