4 Bedroom, House | Michel Dene Road, East Dean
Commanding glorious views to the downs and towards the sea at Belle Tout - A remarkably spacious 4 bedroom chalet style house situated in the downland village of East Dean.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been attractively maintained and is immaculately presented. The principal rooms afford some breathtaking views over the adjacent downland countryside with the sea being visible from parts of the garden. Only an inspection will convey the considerable merit and appeal of this versatile and comfortable home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large double glazed Reception Lobby: 2.7m x 2.7m (8'11" x 8'9")affording views to the sea and downs, tiled floor, door to
- Inner Lobbywith a further door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and communicating on the open plan with
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 7.0m x 6.4m (22'10" x 20'10")approximate 'L' shaped dimensions, commanding glorious views to the downs, period style fire place surround inset with coal effect gas fire, radiator, door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 2.4m x 2.4m (8'0" x 8'0")affording lovely views to the downs.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.2m x 2.9m (13'10" x 9'7")affording a view over the gardens towards the downs and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel double glazed bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Diplomat dishwashing machine, Hotpoint washing machine, electric double oven, four ring electric hob with filter hood over, space for refrigerator/freezer unit, radiator and double glazed door to the side.
- Bedroom 3: 4.1m x 2.9m (13'5" x 9'6")including the depth of the door recess, with built in double wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.1m x 2.5m (13'5" x 8'4")including the depth of the door recess, refitted wardrobe cupboard and radiator.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, glass enclosed shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls, large cupboard concealing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler and Ariston hot water cylinder, window.The staircase rises from the hall to the first floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.7m x 3.0m (15'3" x 9'9")commanding breathtaking views to the downs, deep built in wardrobe cupboard, under eaves storage space, radiator and door to
- En suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, shower unit with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 2.9m (13'9" x 9'6")reducing due to the sloping ceilings, affording views to the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard, under eaves storage space, radiator and door to
- en suite Bathroomaffording a view toward the sea and fitted with a panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 60' and securing wonderful views over the nearby downland countryside and down to the sea at Belle Tout. There are profusely stocked borders planted with a variety of ornamental shrubs and flowers. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation and a second terrace with Summerhouse secures some of the loveliest views available. At the front there is a generous in and out entrance driveway and further ornamental gardens.
- Garage: 5.3m x 2.4m (17'5" x 8'0")with electronic up and over door, power points and light, window.