2 Bedroom, House | Birling Street, Old Town
A delightful terraced home situated within the popular Old Town area of Eastbourne affording spacious accommodation and many period style features.
The property retains much period charm and is tastefully presented throughout. Features of particular note include the 24" open plan sitting/dining room, with dual aspect and a large family size bath/shower room. An appointment to view is considered essential to appreciate the merits of this attractive family home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith door to
- Entrance Hallwooden flooring, radiator, staircase.
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.5m into bay x 4.01mwith double aspect, fireplace with period style surround, built in storage cupboard, 4 radiators, double doors opening onto rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.8m x 2.9m (12'4" x 9'6")double aspect, with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under with cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, door to
- Conservatory: 2.7m x 2.6m (9' x 8'6")with door opening on to rear garden.Staircase rising to
- First Floor Landingwith access to loft space and built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.93m (excluding wardrobe) x 3.43mwith range of built in wardrobe cupboards, incorporating 4 sets of drawers, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 3.2m (11'2" x 10'6")with built in wardrobes incorporating 2 sets of drawers, radiator.
- Bath/Shower Roomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, shower cubicle, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, radiator.
- Separate wcwith wash basin, low level wc, Valliant gas combination boiler, radiator.
- OutsideIn addition to the small terraced area to the front of the property there is an attractive walled rear garden which measures in excess of 60' in length. The well tended garden has been landscaped with a number of rustic raised brick borders and includes 2 terraced areas. Garden shed. Gated rear access.