4 Bedroom, House | Ashburnham Gardens, Eastbourne
An enviably located detached four bedroom house of great contemporary design with a south westerly 100' rear garden.
The house is believed to have been designed by the reputable Danish architect Sven Hoyer who introduced cutting edge design in the 1960's and 70's. The property has been substantially and very tastefully brought up to date by the present owners. Only an inspection will convey the individual character and appeal of this delightful home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith door to integral garage and door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, wall to wall range of storage cupboards, radiator and door to
- Utility Roomwith oak worktop and plumbing below for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating, electric radiator, window.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.9m x 3.7m (26' x 12'2")featuring an inset Stovax log burning stove with glass door front flanked by cabinet, oak flooring, two radiators, open plan with Kitchen area and with sliding patio door to terrace and garden with a fine westerly garden aspect, double doors give access to
- Second Reception Room: 3.2m x 2.9m (10'7" x 9'7")with fine south westerly garden aspect, oak floor, radiator and doors to terrace and garden.
- Luxuriously equipped open Kitchen: 2.6m x 2.6m (8'8" x 8'8")extending beyond into the dining area and with an extensive range of solid walnut working surfaces with double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and range of soft closing drawers and cupboards below with corner carrousel unit. Range style Belling oven with brushed steel finish with large oven below and five ring gas hob with Belika extractor hood over, eye level Bosch microwave oven, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, tiled floor and door to
- Utility Roomwith matching solid walnut worktop with cupboard below, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, radiator, tiled floor.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large first floor Landing with radiator and retractable ladder access to the large loft space, shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 2.7m (16'6" x 8'10")including the depth of the wall to wall range of oak finished wardrobe cupboards, radiator, garden aspect and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith recessed shower unit with glass screen, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 2.6m (12'3" x 8'8")with fine garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.5m x 2.1m (14'7" x 7')with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 2.1m (10'7" x 7')with radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin set into cabinet below with cabinets below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its large south westerly partly walled rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 100'. Extensively lawned for ease of maintenance the garden features a recently laid wide paved stone terrace which flanks the rear elevation and secures a fine south westerly aspect. Gated side entrance.
- Large Integral Garage: 5.7m x 2.6m (18'10" x 8'7")widening to 9' with automatic up and over door, power and light points, window.The entrance drive provides generous off road car parking space.