2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Mead, 2 Grassington Road
Commanding views over Saffrons Cricket Ground to the downs beyond - an immaculately presented west town centre, third floor purpose built apartment.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been significantly improved and attractively maintained over the years and presents an extremely comfortable home with wonderful views available over the town. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of Saffrons mead and its excellent location.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith passenger lift or staircase to third floor landing.Front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 3.7m x 3.0m (12'3" x 9'10")with video/entry phone, radiator, deep built in storage cupboard and linen storage cupboard with radiator, storage cupboard in outer hall.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.5m x 4.3m (14'9" x 14'3")commanding fine views towards Saffrons Cricket Ground and the downs beyond, handsome surround for electric fire, 2 radiators, double glazed sliding patio doors to the
- Large Balconywhich extends the full width of the flat and affords views over Saffrons Cricket Ground toward the downs and toward the town.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.7m x 2.0m (15'4" x 6'5")with views toward Saffrons Cricket Ground and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff eye level oven, Neff four ring gas hob with filter hood over, space for large refrigerator/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, Vaillant gas fired boiler and radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising
- Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.8m (12'6" x 12'4")with extensive range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, view toward the downs and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.2m (12'10" x 10'5")with extensive range of fitted and built in mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with shower attachment and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThere are maintained gardens and grounds which afford an attractive setting for Saffrons Mead.
- Private Car Portsituated within the grounds.