4 Bedroom, House | College Green, Eastbourne
A detached four bedroom house with double garage well placed for the amenities of Eastbourne.
The generously proportioned accommodation offers great potential for a fine home equally suitable for a family as for retirement and an inspection is recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Study: 2.9m x 2.6m (9'5" x 8'7")with radiator and view toward the Greensward.
- Sitting Room: 4.4m x 3.4m (14'5" x 11'3")with an attractive aspect toward the Greensward and with radiator and glazed double doors opening into the
- Large Dining Room: 3.5m x 3.2m (11'4" x 10'4")with attractive garden aspect, radiator and sliding double glazed patio door to the garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.1m x 3.2m (13'6" x 10'4")into the wide recess with garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Prestige electric oven with Whirlpool four ring gas hob and filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, space for dishwasher, radiator and door to
- Utility Room: 2.0m x 1.8m (6'7" x 5'10")with range of working surfaces with cupboards below, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler, space for washing machine and dryer, radiator and door to garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.2m (12'3" x 10'5")with view toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, built in cabient, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.3m (11'5" x 10'8")with radiator and attractive view over the Greensward.
- Bedroom 3: 3.5m x 2.6m (11'5" x 8'8")with garden aspect and radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.9m x 2.6m (9'5" x 8'6")with attractive view of the Greensward, radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin and low level wc with fitted cabinet, radiator, window and extractor fan.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its garden. The rear garden affords a westerly aspect securing afternoon sunshine and extends to about 45' in depth and about 55' in width. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are borders containing a variety of ornamental shrubs and plants, there is a handsome Ilex tree and a wide terrace flanks the rear elevation. Gated side access.
- Double Garage: 5.3m x 5.1m (17'3" x 16'10")with pair of up and over doors, power and light points.