3 Bedroom, House | Longland Road, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned three bedroom house situated in one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
The generous accommodation has been improved over the years but would now benefit from some further improvement. Benefits include a refitted shower room and refitted separate wc as well as double glazing and a recently installed modern gas fired boiler. Views to the sea can be enjoyed from the first floor as well as views to the downs from two bedrooms. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.2m x 4.1m (13'10" x 13'6")into the bay window and affording an aspect over the front garden, fireplace and radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.0m x 3.3m (13' x 10'10")affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double glazed door to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.0m x 2.7m (9'10" x 9')securing a lovely aspect over the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and further space for fridge/freezer, large built in shelved storage cabinet, larder, recently installed wall mounted gas fired boiler, double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to large loft space with window (NB. subject to the necessary planning permission the loft space may be suitable for additional accommodation if required).
- Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.7m (13' x 12'0")excluding the depth of the door recess and affording lovely views across Old Town toward the sea, built in wardrobe cupboards, fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.1m x 3.7m (13'6" x 12'3")affording a westerly view toward the downs, fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 2.5m (10'0" x 8'2")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith large shower unit with electric shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith newly fitted low level wc.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the fairly level rear garden which extends to a depth of about 40' and is laid principally to lawn for ease of maintenance. The garden secures a south easterly aspect, there is a brick garden store. Gated side access. The front garden is approximately 18' in depth being principally laid to lawn with a range of flower beds and borders. The gardens front and rear form an attractive setting for the property.