3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Warren Close, Meads
Situated in an enviable Meads setting - A remarkably spacious detached three bedroom bungalow with a south westerly rear garden.
Generously proportioned accommodation includes a 14' kitchen/breakfast room, two reception rooms as well as three double bedrooms. The compact rear garden affords a south westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. The accommodation provides a delightful home but now offers further potential for a buyer in this lovely setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Reception Hall: 5.18mwith deep cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.4m x 4.1m (21' x 13'6")excluding the wide door recess and affording a lovely garden aspect, fireplace with fitted gas fire, two radiators, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 4.2m x 2.9m (13'9" x 9'5")with serving hatch to kitchen, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.3m x 3.0m (14'1" x 9'8")increasing to 13'9 into the wide recess, the kitchen is equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard below, space for cooker and further space for fridge/freezer, larder cupboard, radiator, door to
- Utility Room: 2.8m x 2.1m (9'1" x 7')with fitted wall cabinets, large Belfast sink, gas fired boiler, space for further appliances, door to garden.
- Inner Hallwaywith storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.0m x 3.5m (19'7" x 11'4")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording a lovely garden aspect, radiator, door to
- en suite Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, window, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 3.4m (13'1" x 11'1")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4m x 2.8m (11'1" x 9'1")excluding the built in wardrobe cupboard, front garden aspect with view to the downs beyond, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the garden setting. The rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation and again secures privacy with afternoon sunshine, the garden has a range of mature trees and shrubs and raised flower beds and borders. Gated side access on both sides of the property. The front garden is principally paved for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders.
- Double Garage: 5.0m x 4.9m (16'3" x 16'0")with electric up and over door, personal rear door to garden.Private entrance drive affords generous off road parking space.