5 Bedroom, House | Michelham Priory Road, Upper Dicker
An impressive and recently refurbished five bedroom detached house of individual and intriguing character set within delightful secluded gardens.
The generously proportioned property has been skilfully redesigned and refurbished with contemporary styling creating an outstanding family home which affords southerly views over its partly wooded garden to scenic countryside beyond. The garage block with studio over offers useful ancillary accommodation. Only an inspection will convey the individual character of Michelham Gate.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith solid oak panelled front door to
- Entrance Hallwith cupboard below stairs, two radiators.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with drawer unit below and low level wc, radiator, window.
- Utility/Boot Roomwith door to Boiler Room housing the Worcester oil fired boiler and the Albion pressurized hot water system.
- Spacious 'L' shaped Sitting Room: 7.0m x 5.0m (22'10" x 16'4")commanding a lovely southerly garden aspect and views over the nearby scenic countryside, log burning stove in recess two radiators, hardwood flooring, with double doors to Kitchen/Dining Room.
- Garden Room: 3.3m x 2.6m (10'10" x 8'6")with fine double aspect and garden views, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed casement doors to the garden.
- Study: 3.0m x 2.1m (9'8" x 6'10")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.1m x 5.3m (23'2" x 17'4")into the wide recess, commanding glorious views over the southerly gardens to the adjacent countryside and refurbished with an extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below including the island unit with breakfast bar and soft closing drawers below, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the AEG oven with inset three ring induction ceramic hob with brushed steel finished and glass filter hood over, Miele dishwashing machine, large refrigerator, recessed fireplace (sealed), two radiators, inset ceiling lighting, double glazed casement doors to the garden and door to
- Utility Roomwith fitted cabinets and plumbing for washing machine and space for freezer.The handsome oak staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with built in shelved linen storage cupboard, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 3.9m (16'5" x 12'10")extending into the dressing area recess, with double aspect including fine southerly views, period style fire surround, two radiators and open plan with
- Dressing Room: 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'6")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and far reaching views.
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower with multi jet shower system, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.7m (12'8" x 12'0")with fine southerly views, period style fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.8m x 2.9m (12'6" x 9'6")with double aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 3.3m x 3.2m (10'10" x 10'6")with a garden aspect through a magnificent magnolia tree, Victorian style fire surround, radiator and loft access.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and retracting hand shower, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThe gardens and grounds afford a delightfully secluded setting for Michelham Gate and are mainly arranged on the southerly side of the house with the electronically gated entrance drive approaching the property from the road on the north west side. The principal area of garden extends to a depth of about 90' by a similar width and is extensively lawned for ease of maintenance featuring a small picturesque pond and a variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to enhance its privacy. Terracing flanks the rear elevation. Utility Store and concealed oil storage tank.The sweeping gravelled entrance drive with its electronically gated access flanks the northerly elevation and provides an extensive parking and turning space.
- Detached Oak Framed Heritage Garage Blockof recent construction with triple garaging including the large open double bay measuring 19'6 x 18' approximately and the
- Large Single Garage: 5.9m x 3.0m (19'6" x 9'8")with pair of solid oak doors, power and light points.An oak staircase with balcony over garden approaches
- Studio Flatwith oak front door to
- Studio Room: 6.8m x 3.6m (22'5" x 11'8")approximate maximum floor measurements reducing due to the sloping ceilings, electric panel radiator and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, window and extractor fan.