2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Gannet House, Hartington Place
Situated just yards from Eastbourne seafront - Spaciously proportioned two bedroom first floor apartment with balcony and parking space.
The apartment forms part of this popular purpose built development conveniently situated just a short walk from the town centre, theatres and seafront. Although now in need of improvement the flat offers great potential for a lovely home. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith passenger lift or stairs to the first floor Landing. Private front door to
- Reception Hallwith entry phone system, night storage heater, large storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, delivery service cupboards, further storage cupboard.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.7m x 3.8m (15'4" x 12'5")affording a south westerly aspect, electric heater, double glazed sliding patio doors to
- Balconywith south westerly aspect and securing afternoon sunshine.
- Kitchen: 4.5m x 1.7m (14'8" x 5'7")fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, further space for cooker and fridge/freezer, tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1: 4.3m x 3.8m (14'1" x 12'4")with electric heater.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.4m (11'6" x 11')into the deep recess but excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, electric heater.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panlled bath with electric Mira shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls.
- OutsideThere are well maintained compact gardens and grounds for the benefit and enjoyment of the residents.
- Allocated off road Parking Space
- Lease125 years from 1986 (to be confirmed)
- Maintenance£149.52 per month (to be confirmed)