3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Fairfield Road, Meads
An immaculately presented garden apartment affording much period charm within the sought after Meads.
This impressive character home benefits from many period style features and affords spacious accommodation. Features of particular note include a generous size sitting room with a triple aspect, open plan dining area and three bedrooms. On entering the apartment there is a panelled reception hall which provides access to all of the principal rooms. Only an appointment to view will convey the true merits of this elegant and individual home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 6.4m x 2.9m (21' x 9'7")into alcove with half panelled walls, oak flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 6.0m x 5.0m (19'8" x 16'3")with triple aspect, open fireplace with decorative surround and Art Nouveau style inset, oak flooring, two radiators.
- Dining Room: 4.7m x 3.7m (15'3" x 12'0")with large bay window overlooking walled garden, oak flooring, radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.9m x 2.1m (16'0" x 6'9")with range of granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and cabinets over, single drainer ceramic inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven with filter hood over, Neff washing machine, Neff dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer.
- Inner Hallwaywith large built in cupboard, built in airing cupboard with shelving and Vaillant gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 6.1m x 6.0m (19'10" x 19'8")into the recess, fireplace with Adam style surround with tiled inset and hearth, range of built in wardrobes, oak flooring, two radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 6.6m x 4.0m (21'6" x 13'2")maximum measurements with dual aspect, two radiators, door opening onto rear terrace.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 3.6m x 1.8m (11'8" x 6'0")with mezzanine floor, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower over, large shower cubicle, wash basin inset into vanity unit with drawers under and mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property affords a large private and enclosed rear garden which extends to approximately 40' in length and flanked by both the east and north elevations of the property. Mainly laid to lawn, the grounds incorporate a number of terraced areas which are rustic in nature incorporating brick and York stone pathways for ease of maintenance. Summerhouse. In addition to the private garden there is also a further communal garden with a southerly aspect.
- Communal Cellarage