3 Bedroom, House | The Broadway, Alfriston
A spacious detached house of intriguing contemporary style in the sought after downland village of Alfriston.
Commanding far reaching views over its charming garden the property has great potential for additional accommodation in the lower ground floor area which has not been fully utilised. The principal accommodation has been recently tastefully refurbished and now provides a delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith oak finished flooring, built in cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 9.35m x 4.47m (30'8" x 14'8")with fine double aspect including glorious south easterly views over the gardens, narrowing to 10'5" in the Dining Room area, handsome log burning stove set into the deep recess with over mantle and polished stone hearth, 3 radiators.
- Large L shaped Kitchen: 5.26m x 3.23m (17'3" x 10'7")narrowing at one end and commanding outstanding views, re-fitted with an extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, inset china sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch eye level double oven with grill, Bosch 4 ring ceran hob with filter hood over, radiator.
- Inner Hallwith retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Master Bedroom comprising Bedroom 1: 3.70m x 3.28m (12'2" x 10'9")including the depth of the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, fine views and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with multi jet shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.47m x 3.73m (14'8" x 12'3")with oak finished flooring, radiator, colonial style window shutters.
- Bedroom 3: 3.15m x 2.74m (10'4" x 9')excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, oak finished flooring, radiator, colonial style window shutters.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising large spa style bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, large shower unit with multi jet wall mounted shower fitting, radiator, tiled walls, extractor fan, window.The staircase descends from the Kitchen to a mezzanine level giving access to
- Sun Room: 7.00m x 2.00m (23' x 6'7")commanding a lovely garden aspect and well lit by double glazed roof lights and large double glazed patio doors, radiator and access to the terrace and garden. The staircase continues to the Large Rear Lobby with radiator, built in storage cupboard and garden access.
- Utility Room: 2.97m x 2.67m (9'9" x 8'9")including the depth of the deep shelved large storage cupboard, oak worktop with inset stainless steel double bowl sink with mixer tap, cupboards below and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.
- Lower Hallwith generous areas of storage space and potential for further accommodation subject to any consents required. An area used as a children's games room on an informal basis measures 13' x 10'2" and an additional storage area with limited ceiling height extends the depth of the property.
- Utility Lobbyhousing the pressurised hot water system and door to the Double Garage.
- OutsideThe most attractive feature of the property is the delightful garden setting with the principal area of garden at the rear securing a south easterly aspect. Extending to an overall depth in excess of 100' mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and securing a good degree of privacy. There are a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs as well as fruit trees with a small area of woodland at the end of the garden. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is gated side access. Timber framed Summer House, Greenhouse and log store and all situated at the end of the garden.
- Large Integral Store Roomwith power point and restricted headroom and access from the side of tjhe pr