2 Bedroom, House | Prospect Cottages, Prospect Gardens
A truly and enchanting and spaciously proportioned three bedroom house of intriguing character.
This spaciously proportioned and delightful house retains much of its elegant period detail including generous and wide windows and a handsome staircase to the first floor. Only an inspection will convey the high quality and great charm of this very special house.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Large 'L' shaped Entrance Hallwith handsome period staircase with deep storage cupboard below, radiator, oak floor, door to the rear garden.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.6m x 3.5m (18'3" x 11'5")with lovely double aspect and handsome wood burning stove set into an attractive period style surround with tiled hearth, two radiators, oak flooring, view over Prospect Gardens toward St Mary's church and double glazed casement doors give access to the rear courtyard garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.7m x 3.5m (12'3" x 11'4")with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Neff oven with four ring Ceran hob and filter hood over, Bosh dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, tiled floor, radiator, inset ceiling lighting and view toward St Mary's church.
- Bedroom 3/TV Room: 3.4m x 3.1m (11'2" x 10'2")to include the depth of the range of floor to ceiling built in storage cupboards with plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, storage cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, electric radiator, built in shower unit, attractive courtyard garden aspect and double glazed doors to the garden and door to
- Separate wcwith wash basin and low level suite.The elegant period style staircase rises to the large well lit Landing with pine floor, retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.6m x 3.1m (15'2" x 10'2")to include the depth of the range of floor to ceiling wardrobes and storage cupboards, radiator, pine floor and fine view over Old Town to St Mary's church and toward the downs beyond.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.5m (12'4" x 11'4")to include the depth of the range of built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator, pine floor and fine view over Old Town.
- Spacious Bathroom: 3.5m x 2.2m (11'5" x 7'3")with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin and low level wc, shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, large cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- OutsideThe courtyard style gardens are an important and charming feature of this property. To the rear is the secluded and very pretty courtyard which has access from the sitting/dining room and from bedroom three. The front garden with its electronically operated entrance gates from Prospect Gardens is attractively designed with paving providing car parking space and is flanked by delightful flower beds containing a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs and there is vehicular access for the adjoining house.