3 Bedroom, House | Leeward Quay, Sovereign Harbour South
A substantially improved and immaculately presented three bedroom detached house with garage situated close to the waters edge in the popular South Harbour.
The beautifully presented accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owner and now benefits from a luxuriously refitted bathroom/shower room as well as a modern refitted kitchen. The property sits approximately 50' yards from the waters edge in this popular part of the harbour and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith deep understairs storage cupboard, cloaks cupboard, concealed radiator.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith white suite comprising wc, wash basin with cupboard below, heated towel rail, window.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.6m x 3.4m (21'6" x 11')affording a triple aspect, two radiators, double doors to
- Conservatory: 2.8m x 2.7m (9'2" x 8'9")double glazed with pitch roof and securing a lovely garden aspect, tiled floor and door to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.1m x 2.5m (10'3" x 8'2")refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below with matching cabinets over. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood over, fridge/freezer and washing machine, breakfast bar, tiled floor.Staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor landing with access to loft space, gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.4m (12'0" x 11'1")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 2.9m (11' x 9'5")with partial harbour view.
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 2.6m (10'5" x 8'5")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, low level wc, wash basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the rear garden. The walled garden is principally paved with a range of flower beds and borders and mature shrubs and plants which combine to give some privacy, herb garden, gated access.
- Garage: 5.0m x 2.9m (16'5" x 9'5")with up and over door, light and power points.The driveway in front of the garage affords additional off road parking.