4 Bedroom, House | Chiltern Close, Eastbourne
A three/four bedroom family house with a 60' southerly garden.
This linked detached house provides excellent accommodation with the ground floor extended into the garage area to provide a third reception room or fourth bedrooms. A double glazed conservatory also adds to the spaciousness of the ground floor. An inspection will convey the individuality and merits of this family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, radiator and low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 4.7m x 3.2m (15'4" x 10'5")with radiator and view toward adjacent countryside.
- Dining Room: 3.2m x 3.1m (10'6" x 10'2")with radiator and casement doors giving access to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.1m x 3.1m (10'3" x 10'3")with a lovely garden aspect and double glazed casement doors to terrace and garden.
- Large Study/Bedroom 4: 5.0m x 2.4m (16'4" x 8'0")with radiator and loft access.
- Kitchen: 3.4m x 2.2m (11'2" x 7'3")with a lovely garden aspect and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the electric oven and four ring gas hob with brushed steel finished with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, tiled floor and archway to
- Utility Room: 2.2m x 1.6m (7'3" x 5'3")with worktop with matching wall cabinets and storage cupboard and plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, radiator and door to garden.The staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith large linen storage cupboard with recently installed wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler, lagged hot water cylinder and access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.4m x 3.2m (11' x 10'5")to include the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, view to the nearby scenic countryside and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.6m (12'2" x 11'10")to include the depth of the window recess and the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.2m x 2.1m (7'2" x 6'9")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap with hand shower attachment, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator, window and extractor fan.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the garden which is mainly arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending very approximately to an overall depth of about 60'. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and the garden is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance with borders which contain a wide variety of shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. Gated side access.The entrance drive affords off road car parking space.