3 Bedroom, House | Glendale Avenue, Old Town
Commanding downland views from an enviable Old Town location - a detached 3 bedroom house with a charming 60' garden.
The accommodation offers great potential for a delightful home which is available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 4.67m x 4.10m (15'4" x 13'5")including the depth of the inglenook style fireplace recess with fitted gas fire in stone surround with wide hearth, radiator, south westerly views toward the downs and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 2.97m (12'0" x 9'9")into the recess, garden aspect, radiator and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.78m x 2.50m (12'5" x 8'2")with charming garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, wall cabinets, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Belling double oven, Stoves ceran hob, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler for central heating, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises to the the Large First Floor Landing with radiator, shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.70m (13'6" x 12'2")commanding fine views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 2.97m (10'5" x 9'9")with deep built in wardrobe/storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.80m x 2.08m (12'6" x 6'10")with far reaching views to the downs and 2 large wardrobe/storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 60' and is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance with borders containing a variety of ornamental shrubs and plants. There is a paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. Timber Garden Shed and aluminum framed Greenhouse. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.49m x 2.50m (18'0" x 8'2")with double door, double glazed window and rear door to the rear garden.The entrance drive provides additional off road car parking space.