2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Kingsmere Court, Hurst Lane
A well presented two bedroom first floor purpose built apartment with residents parking.
This light and spacious apartment secures a southerly aspect from the sitting/dining room and the kitchen. The apartment also has the benefit of well maintained communal gardens and grounds and is well placed for the amenities of the town center. An early inspection to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith staircase to first floor Landing. Private front door to
- Reception Hallwith entry phone system, deep storage cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 4.5m x 4.3m (14'7" x 14'0")securing a lovely southerly aspect over the communal gardens, radiator, door to
- Kitchen: 2.8m x 2.4m (9'2" x 8'0")which affords a pleasant southerly aspect and is equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, further space and plumbing for washing machine, concealed wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.3m (13' x 10'10")into the recess but excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, westerly view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 2.0m (10'2" x 6'6")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards.
- Spacious Bathroom/wcwith white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin, low level wc, shelved linen storage cupboard, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are well maintained communal gardens and grounds for the benefit of residents. Residents parking situated at the entrance to the development.