3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Tavistock, 12-14 Devonshire Place
A magnificent spacious west town centre penthouse apartment commanding views over Eastbourne to the downs and toward the sea.
Enviably located in Devonshire Place this remarkably spacious apartment has been substantially improved over the years and is most attractively presented. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit of the truly impressive accommodation.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift or staircase to the fifth, penthouse floor with front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith walk in storage cupboard, extensive range of fitted storage cupboards, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 7.37m x 4.88m (24'2" x 16'0")commanding breathtaking south westerly views over Eastbourne toward the downs and to the sea, handsome period style fire surround for electric fire flanked by concealed radiators and bench seats, radiator and double glazed doors to both of the
- Two Large Balconieswhich also command fine south westerly views to the downs and toward the sea.
- Dining Room: 4.62m x 4.42m (15'2" x 14'6")with far reaching views over Eastbourne to the downs and fitted with extensive range of adjustable book shelving with cabinets below, large built in storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed door to one of the balconies.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 8.30m x 3.48m (27'3" x 11'5")with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated appliances include the eye level Neff oven and grill, Whirlpool eye level microwave oven inset Neff four ring gas hob with filter hood over, large refrigerator with separate freezer unit, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, large wine storage cupboard, two radiators.
- Inner Hallwith radiator, cupboard housing the Vaillant wall mounted gas fired boiler and water cylinder, built in wardrobe cupboard, shelved linen storage cupboard and second linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder and door to
- Large third Balconywith far reaching views.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.70m x 4.37m (15'5" x 14'4")with a fine double aspect with views toward the downs and extensive range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards and drawer unit, double glazed door to the balcony, radiator and door to
- Large Dressing Room: 2.90m x 2.87m (9'6" x 9'5")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and matching shelving, wash basin, radiator, door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabient below, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.56m (16'0" x 11'8")with double aspect including views towards the downs, radiator, wash basin with cabinet below, double glazed door to the third balcony.
- Bedroom 3: 3.15m x 2.90m (10'4" x 9'6")with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroom 2with white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith wash basin, low level wc and window.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained grounds and access to the
- Double Garagewhich is integral to the building with access at the rear.
- Private Storage Cupboardlocated in the basement.