3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Collington Close, Silverdale Road
A tastefully presented and substantially refurbished first floor Meads' apartment.
The unusually generously proportioned first floor accommodation offers charming south westerly views over the communal gardens and also has the benefit of being on the top floor with no neighbours above. The ground floor private entrance is also an attractive feature. Only an internal inspection will convey the individual appeal and the quality of the range of improvements that have been made.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- First Floor Landingwith door to
- Large Entrance Lobbywith door to
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin with cabinet below, part tiled walls.
- Spacious L Shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 7.7m x 4.6m (25'3" x 15'2")into the dining area, 2 Dimplex radiators and a fine south westerly aspect over the delightful communal gardens, double glazed door to Balcony.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.1m x 2.1m (10'0" x 6'9")equipped with a range of working surfaces with inset double bowl china sink with mixer tap and drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the SMEG electric oven and 4 ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, Hotpoint washing and drying machine.
- Utility Room/Study: 2.3m x 2.2m (7'6" x 7'2")with Dimplex radiator and fine garden view.
- Inner Hallwith deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and shelved storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.6m (12'7" x 11'10")with built in wardrobe cupboard and lovely garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.7m (12'0" x 12'0")to include the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, Dimplex radiator and view over Eastbourne.
- Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 2.3m (10'3" x 7'7")with fine garden aspect and built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, illuminated mirror, tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThe communally maintained gardens form a delightful setting for this small exclusive development. This apartment has an attractive aspect at the rear over the westerly area of garden which secures a good degree of sun through the day.
- Garagesituated in the adjacent garage block at the right hand end of the row.