3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grand Court, King Edwards Parade
Commanding glorious views over the English Channel - An attractively presented three bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor within this prestigious purpose built seafront development.
Unlike so many apartments within Grand Court this particular apartment has the benefit of a garage which is located in a block at the rear. The accommodation affords a 26' sitting/dining room which with the balcony and principal bedroom commands views along Eastbourne's seafront towards Hastings in the east and Beachy Head to the west. An early appointment to view this delightful apartment is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard, video entry phone, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 7.92m x 4.50m (26' x 14'9")affording glorious views over the Wish Tower Gardens and English Channel, two radiators, double glazed door to
- Balcony: 3.66m x 1.47m (12'0" x 4'10")commanding views along Eastbourne seafront to Hastings in the east and Beachy Head to the west.
- Kitchen: 3.96m x 2.40m (13' x 7'10")with fitted units with single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching wall mounted cupboards, range of appliances comprising Bosch induction hob with Bosch oven and grill over, filter hood, built in broom cupboard, refuse chute, double glazed door to the rear
- Balconywith views to the downs and lift access to garage and store room.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.98m x 3.73m (16'4" x 12'3")with glorious sea views. Fitted bedroom furniture comprising bedside cabinets and wardrobes and overhead cupboards, radiator, door to
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin and wc.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 2.92m (13'2" x 9'7")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards and fitted bedroom furniture comprising dressing table and wash basin with cupboards below, linen storage cupboard, radiator and view to the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 3.56m x 2.44m (11'8" x 8'0")with radiator and view to the downs.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, wash basin with cupboards below, wc, radiator.
- OutsideThere are maintained grounds with lawned gardens to the front and easy access to the lovely Wish Tower gardens and seafront walks.
- Garage: 5.64m x 2.74m (18'6" x 9')No.6 situated at the rear with automatic door and light point.
- Store RoomNo.22 at lower ground floor level with light point.
- Maintenanceapproximately £771.50 per quarter (to be confirmed)
- Leaseexpire date 24 June 2990 (to be confirmed)