5 Bedroom, House | Dittons Road, Eastbourne
A five bedroom house of Edwardian character superbly located between the scenic Gildredge Park and the west side of Eastbourne's town centre.
This generously proportioned house is the result of a early division of one of the town's finest Edwardian mansion houses. With its spacious accommodation, south westerly easily maintained garden and garage the property offers enormous potential for a lovely family home if required.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 13#3 x 3mwith radiator.
- Inner Hallwith large walk in cloaks cupboard with storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, extractor fan.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 7.32m x 5.49m (24'0" x 18'0")including the depth of the wide window bay and the impressive inglenook style fireplace recess with handsome Minster stone style fire surround with open hearth, impressive beamed ceiling, three radiators, southerly garden aspect.
- Dining Room: 5.18m x 3.00m (17' x 9'10")into the window bay recess with oak floor, beamed ceiling, radiator and door to
- Garden Loggiawith quarry tiled floor and door to garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.20m x 3.73m (13'9" x 12'3")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, space for gas oven, refrigerator and drying machine, concealed wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler and door to the courtyard style garden at the rear.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with radiator and an unusually large walk in shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 5.56m x 5.54m (18'3" x 18'2")into the wide window bay which affords views over Gildredge Park toward the downs, handsome period style fire surround flanked by a built in cupboard, two radiators and a range of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: 4.20m x 3.35m (13'9" x 11')into the window recess, built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 4.04m x 3.00m (13'3" x 9'10")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, radiator, window.
- Shower Roomwith shower and wash basin.
- Separate wcwith low level wc.The staircase continues to the second floor Landing with radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 5.26m x 3.58m (17'3" x 11'9")including the wide door recess and excluding the two deep window bays and the two built in storage cupboards, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 5: 3.60m x 3.48m (11'10" x 11'5")reducing partly due to the chimney breast with a period fire surround, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the compact and easily maintained garden which secures a good degree of privacy on the south side of the house which extends around the front of property. Mainly laid to lawn and with a wide paved terrace the garden is flanked by well stocked borders containing a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy.
- Large Single Garage: 6.40m x 2.82m (21' x 9'3")including the depth of the small utility recess at the rear, up and over door, power and light points and rear door to a small courtyard style garden.