1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Staveley Road, Meads, Eastbourne
Forming part of this handsome period building in Meads - a spacious first floor studio apartment.
Situated in one of Eastbourne's most exclusive areas this studio apartment affords a 17'1" by 13'7" principal room with wide bay window as well as a separate kitchen and private entrance hall. The apartment is just a short walk from Meads' seafront and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Spacious Communal Entrance Hallstairs rise to the first floor landing. Private front door to
- Reception Hallwith store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and further store cupboard, door to
- Principal Room: 5.20m x 4.14m (17'1" x 13'7")with 10' ceiling height, wide bay window and lovely south westerly aspect toward the downs, 2 night storage heaters, door to
- Kitchen: 2.46m x 2.13m (8'1" x 7')securing a south westerly aspect over Meads toward the downs and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for low level refrigerator, integrated electric oven with electric hob and filter hood over, electric heater.
- Bathroom/wcwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- OutsideThere are well maintained communal gardens and grounds for the benefit of residents.