2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Dover Road, Polegate
Chain Free - Commanding views to the South Downs - An attractively presented detached bungalow within this sought after residential area of Polegate.
The property has been improved over the years and there is consent for an extension of the accommodation if required. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this attractive home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand oak panelled front door to
- Entrance Hallwith polished travitine stone floor, built in storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.45m x 3.35m (14'7" x 11')with handsome fire surround with open hearth, radiator, garden aspect with door to
- Spacious double glazed Conservatory: 5.94m x 1.96m (19'6" x 6'5")with view toward the South Downs, garden aspect and double glazed door to
- Kitchen: 3.43m x 2.67m (11'3" x 8'9")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, radiator and double glazed door to the conservatory.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.35m (13' x 11')with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.20m (10'0" x 7'3")with radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, travitine tiled floor and part tiled walls, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThe extensively lawned gardens have been arranged for ease of maintenance. The rear garden extends to an overall depth of about 60' and secures a good degree of privacy as well as a south westerly view toward the South Downs.
- Garage: 5.87m x 3.23m (19'3" x 10'7")with up and over door, personal rear double glazed door and window.There is also a small utility area of garden on the right hand side of the bungalow with outside tap. The entrance drive provides very generous additional off road car parking space.