4 Bedroom, House | Kings Ride, Alfriston
A truly impressive detached house forming part of a small and exclusive development in the sought after village of Alfriston and featuring one of the most exciting interiors that we have recently seen.
The spaciously proportioned accommodation has been substantially and thoughtfully refurbished by the present owners who have incurred considerable expense in doing so. Features include a luxuriously equipped Systemat kitchen with breakfast counter and bathrooms with sanitary ware by Porcelanosa. Properties of this calibre are rarely availabe in the downland villages and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Magnificent Reception Hall: 5.74m x 3.50m (18'10" x 11'6")with open tread staircase constructed of glass and walnut, 2 radiators.
- Cloakroom/wcluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.78m x 4.57m (15'8" x 15')including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording an aspect into the rear garden, fireplace inset with coal effect gas fire, built in storage and display units, radiator.
- 2nd Reception Room: 4.57m x 3.33m (15' x 10'11")including the depth of recesses flanking the chimney breast, built in storage and display unit with matching desk, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.35m x 3.12m (11' x 10'3")securing delightful aspect over the rear garden and with a pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the outside.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 3.02m x 2.70m (9'11" x 8'10")excluding the depth of the deep door recess which houses built in double wardrobe cupboards, aspect into the front garden, radiator.
- Luxurious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.57m x 4.47m (15' x 14'8")affording an aspect into the rear garden and stylishly refitted with an extensive range of composite working surfaces with large soft closing drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, a range of integrated Neff appliances including the double oven with microwave unit over, four ring electric hob with Elica extraction system over, refrigerator/freezer, dishwashing machine, wall mounted display cabinets, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- Utility Room: 2.36m x 1.98m (7'9" x 6'6")with an aspect into the rear garden and fitted with working surfaces with cupboards above and below, integrated freezer unit, Maytag laundry appliances, radiator and double glazed door to the front.The impressive staircase rises to the Spacious First Floor Galleried Landing which is flooded with natural light, 2 radiators and double glazed casement doors leading to the
- Balcony: 3.35m x 3.15m (11' x 10'4")securing glorious views over the garden and toward the scenic countryside of the Cuckmere Valley.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 4.57m (17' x 15')including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and securing glorious views over the garden and toward the scenic Cuckmere Valley, 2 radiators, loft hatch and door to
- en suite Bathroom/Shower Room: 4.32m x 2.60m (14'2" x 8'6")luxuriously refitted with roll top bath with mixer tap and handshower attachment, large glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, large ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor with LED lighting, 2 windows.
- Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 3.00m (14'10" x 9'10")including the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards and with glorious views toward the countryside of the Cuckmere Valley, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.52m x 3.00m (14'10" x 9'10")including the depth of the wall to wall fitted wardrobe cupboards and affording an aspect to the front with views over the village toward the nearby countryside of the South Downs, radiator.
- Bathroom: 4.52m x 1.70m (14'10" x 5'7")luxuriously fitted with white suite comprising panelled Jaccuzzi style bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with screen, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and large storage unit below, low level wc, large ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained gardens arranged at the front and rear of the property. The rear garden measures approximately 60' in depth and secures a delightful southerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and with ornamental beds and borders stocked with a variety of shrubs and plants. A large copper beech hedge flanks the perimeter and provides a good degree of privacy and a wide paved terrace flanks the property's rear elevation. At the front there is a wide blocked paved entrance forecourt providing space to park several vehicles and additionally there is a pretty area of front garden stocked with fruit trees.
- Communal Grounds and Tennis Courtssituated a short walk from the property and accessed via a footpath leading from the private driveway
- Detached Double Garage: 5.70m x 5.60m (18'8" x 18'4")with electrically driven up and over door, power and lighting and personal door to the side.
- Service Chargeapproximately £700 pa