4 Bedroom, House | The Grove, Ratton
A beautifully presented and extended four bedroom detached residence situated in a quiet close within the exclusive private Ratton estate.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owners and now provides two refitted shower rooms/bathrooms and a recently refitted 14' kitchen/breakfast room. Properties of this quality rarely become available in this exclusive area and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith quarry tiled floor, inner glazed door to
- Large Reception Hall: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with understairs storage cupboard, radiator, double doors to
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 8.00m x 4.67m (26'3" x 15'4")affording a glorious aspect over the front and rear garden, parquet flooring, handsome marble fireplace, three radiators, sliding patio doors to the garden.
- 2nd Sitting Room/Bedroom 4: 4.42m x 3.66m (14'6" x 12'0")securing an aspect over the pretty front garden, radiator.
- Recently refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.47m x 4.22m (14'8" x 13'10")luxuriously refitted with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with composite sink unit with mixer tap, range of soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, integrated appliances include the electric eye level oven, gas hob and filter hood over, dishwasher. The kitchen/breakfast room secures a lovely garden aspect with double glazed sliding patio doors giving direct access to the garden.
- Inner Hallwaywith deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator. Internal access to garage.
- Large ground floor Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with rainfall shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the spacious first floor Landing, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 3.38m (14'4" x 11'1")securing an aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.90m x 3.05m (19'4" x 10'0")with access to deep under eaves storage, two radiators, front garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.38m (12'0" x 11'1")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Luxurious family Bathroom/Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor and radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and radiator.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting with well maintained gardens to the front and rear. The pretty front garden is principally laid to lawn and secures a good degree of privacy. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and is now principally laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs providing a good degree of privacy. There are flower beds and borders and a recently laid large patio area flanking the rear of the property which provides a wonderful outdoor entertaining space. Timber Summerhouse, garden store and gated side access.
- Garage: 5.82m x 2.77m (19'1" x 9'1")with up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler, timber double doors to the rear.The private entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space.