4 Bedroom, Bungalow | Meadows Road, Eastbourne
4 bedroom chalet style house with a 150' garden and with views toward the downs.
The property has been substantially extended and tastefully improved in recent years to provide an outstanding family home of a most attractive design. Only an internal inspection will convey the individual character and appeal of this property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs and door to integral garage.
- Sitting Room: 5.00m x 3.30m (16'5" x 10'10")with handsome open fireplace recess with log burning stove and with old solid oak over mantel, radiator.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 8.00m x 2.80m (26'3" x 9'2")with underfloor heating.
- Large Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower, separate shower unit with wall mounted shower fitting, low level wc, wash basin with drawers below, tiled floor, underfloor heating, part tiled walls.
- Spacious luxuriously fitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.09m x 4.27m (23'3" x 14'0")narrowing to about 7'5" into recess and equipped with extensive range of polished Copperstone Iostone working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, inset double bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Hoover double oven with grill and inset Vaumatic 4 ring induction hob with extractor hood over, deep built in shelved storage cupboard and double glazed kitchen doors to the rear garden. Door to
- Conservatory: 3.86m x 3.84m (12'8" x 12'7")with lovely garden aspect, underfloor heating and double doors give access to the terrace and garden. The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the
- First Floor Landingwith access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9" x 10'9")reducing partly due to sloping ceiling, radiator and far reaching views.
- Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 2.95m (12'5" x 9'8")into the wide recess before reducing due to sloping ceiling, radiator and far reaching views.
- Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 2.97m (10'8" x 9'9")into the recess, large built in storage cupboard, radiator and view towards the downs.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, fitted cabinet, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the large rear garden which extends to a depth of about 150'. Mainly laid to lawn, there are areas of terracing flanking the rear elevation with access from the Conservatory and the Kitchen/Dining Room. There are raised vegetable beds and there are several garden sheds.
- Integral Garage: 5.64m x 2.34m (18'6" x 7'8")with wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler and Tempest pressurised hot water system, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed double doors give access to the rear. The large paved entrance forecourt provides very generous off road car parking and turning space.