3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Downlands, 5 Baslow Road
Forming part of this handsome period building - a magnificent large 3 bedroom Meads apartment with glorious sea and downland views.
The beautifully presented accommodation has the significant advantage of securing wonderful sea and downland views from the principal living space and the magnificent kitchen/dining room. Only an internal inspection will convey the enormous appeal and high quality of this apartment.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.72m x 5.03m (18'9" x 16'6")and securing outstanding views across Meads to the sea and downs beyond, radiator. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.33m x 5.00m (17'6" x 16'5")again securing glorious sea views and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of granite working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, inset Belfast sink with mixer tap, large island unit with integrated appliances including low level refrigerator and freezer, space for large range cooker with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, recessed down lighters.
- Bedroom 1: 5.49m x 3.96m (18'0" x 13')including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.48m (16'0" x 11'5")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with rainfall shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 4.30m x 2.13m (14'1" x 7')with internal feature window, affording views to the sea through the sitting room, radiator.
- Spacious refitted Bathroomluxuriously equipped with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and rainfall shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.Stairs rise from the entrance hall to a
- Large Converted Loft Spacecurrently used as a 4th bedroom although building consent has not been secured, Velux window. Door to extensive further loft space.
- Maintenance£2,500 pa (to be confirmed)