3 Bedroom, House | Dillingburgh Road, Old Town
An immaculately presented and substantially improved three bedroom family house affording a delightful westerly rear garden and with the unusual benefit of a double garage.
The accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years and features a magnificent open plan kitchen/dining room with doors leading out onto the westerly rear garden. The bathroom has been refitted by the present owners to a luxurious standard and preparations have been made for a loft conversion which would be subject to the relevant planning consents. Only an inspection will convey the high quality of presentation as well as the enviable location of this wonderful family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith quarry tiled floor and inner part glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith oak floor and radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcrecently refitted with a white suite comprising low level wc and wash basin, ceramic tiled floor and half tiled walls, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.62m x 3.40m (15'2" x 11'2")with marble tiled fireplace with woodburning stove, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.64m x 4.57m (18'6" x 15')approximate maximum measurements, affording a delightful aspect into the westerly rear garden and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, Franke composite sink unit with mixer tap, a range of integrated appliances include the Neff five ring stainless steel gas hob with filter hood over, Neff stainless steel fan assisted double oven with matching microwave over, Maytag American style fridge/freezer, Miele dishwashing machine, ceramic tiled floor with under floor heating. The dining area features a recessed fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator and a pair of double glazed casement doors opining onto the patio and garden, door to
- Utility Lobby: 3.00m x 1.37m (9'10" x 4'6")with quarry tiled floor, space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted wall cupboards, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, doors at the front and rear providing side access.
- First Floor LandingThe attractive staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.15m (15' x 10'4")including the depth of the chimney breast recesses, affording a delightful views to the rear toward the countryside of the South Downs Nation Park, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.67m x 3.43m (15'4" x 11'3")into the wide window bay and fitted with extensive range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 2.41m (12'4" x 7'11")including the depth of the door recess and fitted shelved cupboard, affording lovely views toward the South Downs National Park, radiator.
- Luxuriously refitted Bathroom/Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate unit with power shower, wash basin with mixer tap, separate shower level wc, ladder radiator, wall mounted powered mirror unit.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear, with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 50' and securing a lovely westerly aspect with views towards the South Downs National Park. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and with a variety of mature specimen trees and shrub borders and a wide patio flanks the rear elevation securing a high degree of privacy and available afternoon sunshine. The front garden is planted with well established shrubs and flower beds. The block paved driveway provides off road parking.
- Detached double Garage: 5.80m x 5.13m (19'0" x 16'10")with automatic up and over door, power points and lighting. Fitted storage cupboards and personal door to the rear.