3 Bedroom, House | Manvers Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A superbly presented and considerably improved 3 bedroom semi detached house extended in recent years.
Affording far reaching views over Eastbourne, the accommodation now affords a 21' sitting room and a 15' family room both with double glazed doors leading to the patio and rear garden. Both the kitchen and bathroom have been refitted and there is also a garage with an off road parking area. An early appointment to view this delightful family home is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Covered Entrance Porchwith oak front door to
- Entrance Hallwith fitted cloaks cupboard and fitted broom cupboard, under stairs store cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 6.35m x 3.20m (20'10" x 10'6")with period style fire place with fitted gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators, door to the terracing and rear garden.
- Dining Room: 4.72m x 3.35m (15'6" x 11')with radiator.
- Kitchen: 2.90m x 2.29m (9'6" x 7'6")with fitted units comprising single butler sink with cupboard below, oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching wall mounted cupboards, fitted ceramic hob with oven below and filter hood over, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, built in larder store cupboard.
- Family Room: 4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 12'0")with built in store cupboard, 2 Dimplex heaters, double glazed back door to terracing.Stairs rise to the Landing with access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.35m (16'0" x 11')with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 3.20m (14'0" x 10'6")affording far reaching views over Eastbourne to the sea beyond. Tiled fireplace, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.90m x 2.29m (9'6" x 7'6")with radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising roll top bath with screen and Mira shower, wash basin, wc, radiator/towel rail, fitted shelved linen store cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder.
- OutsideThe landscaped rear garden is a particular feature of the property and has a mximum depth of about 45' and is laid mainly to lawn with flower beds and borders with also a patio area at the far end. Adjacent to the rear of the house there is a timber decked area which affords a high degree of privacy and affords far reaching views with access from both the sitting room and the family room. There is a gate at the far end of the garden leading to the
- Garage: 4.83m x 2.74m (15'10" x 9')with up and over door, electric light and power. In front of the garage is a driveway which is approached by a pair of gates and this area provides off road parking.