3 Bedroom, House | Glendale Avenue, Eastbourne
Commanding fine views to the downs from this highly sought after road in Old Town - a 3 bedroom detached family house affording great potential.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been well maintained over the years but now requires some improvement. The property does benefit from a refitted shower room/wc and refitted kitchen. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this home and its lovely garden setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.43m (15' x 11'3")and securing a glorious garden aspect, handsome period style fire surround with fitted gas fired Baxin boiler, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden. Sliding glazed doors give access to
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.43m (12'0" x 11'3")into the bay window and securing westerly views to the downs, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.35m x 2.70m (11' x 8'10")with garden aspect and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap with cupboards below, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood over, further integrated appliances include the washing machine and low level refrigerator, door to
- Rear Lobbywith door to garden and garage and door to
- Large Utility Roomfitted with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, space for chest freezer and space for tumble dryer.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.00m x 3.53m (13'1" x 11'7")and securing glorious westerly views to the downs, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and dressing unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 3.48m (11'6" x 11'5")with lovely aspect over the rear garden, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.82m x 2.74m (9'3" x 9')with views to the downs, radiator.
- Large Shower Room/wcrefitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, shelved linen storage cupboard, further store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- OutsideThe garden setting is a particularly fine feature of this property with the large rear garden extending to a depth of about 100'. Beautifully landscaped to provide 2 principal areas of lawn the mature rear garden has a variety of shrubs, plants and hedges which combine to provide a high degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. Timber Summer House. Gated side access. The front garden is principally laid to lawn with paved entrance drive affording off road parking space.
- Garage: 4.98m x 2.54m (16'4" x 8'4")with up and over door and personal door to rear lobby.